Friday, August 22, 2008

Banana Chocolate Chip

I have always had a sweet tooth plus a passion for baking. I love to bake for people!I love the smile on their face when they are pleased with the dessert.The purpose of this blog is to share with you the many recipes I come by. I'll let you know how they turned out when I made them. Feel free to give me your opinion as well. I can always use some help.

Here is a recipe I haven't tried yet. I found it on the internet. If I try it soon I'll let you know!Or you let me know. Have a great day!

Banana Chocolate Chip Cake

1/2 lb. butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
4 eggs
4 very ripe bananas, mashed
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
3 1/2 c. flour
1 pt. sour cream
12 oz. pkg. mini chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugar, eggs. Add mashed bananas. Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream. Lastly add 1/2 package of mini chips. Pour in greased pans square cake pans. Sprinkle rest of miniature chips on top. Bake 350 degree oven 1 hour 10 minutes.

No comments: